Shopping for the hottest sports, concert and theater tickets – including sold out events – just got better with the relaunch today of the CheapTickets Events website which includes tickets to more than 30,000 summer events and an additional 10 percent kick-off discount on all event tickets and select hotel stays on CheapTickets.com.
The overhauled CheapTickets Events website (available at www.cheaptickets.com/events or by clicking the "Event Tickets & More" tab on the CheapTickets.com homepage) provides convenience and greater ease-of-use when purchasing tickets to top events nationwide, in combination with access to low air fares, hotel and rental car rates always available on CheapTickets.com. Highlights of the new site include:
• Geo-targeted homepage displaying the most popular events in a customer's area with the ability to easily switch to view events in other locations
• Interactive seat map providing a seamless process for selecting seats and viewing pricing
• Weekend Finder helping customers find last-minute tickets to top weekend events in their area
• Easy-to-use shopping cart allowing consumers to purchase event tickets, parking and party passes all with a single checkout page
• Best value in events with competitive pricing on all tickets, plus a 10 percent discount on hotel stays with the purchase of any ticket.1 This week only, customers will also receive 10 percent off all event tickets using the promotion code Tickets10.2
"According to a recent survey by CheapTickets.com, nearly 65 percent of consumers attend theater shows, sporting events or concerts when traveling. CheapTickets is the only site where customers can buy any event ticket and get a promotion code for a discount on a hotel so there is no better bargain when traveling or planning a night out that includes an event and hotel stay," said Will Misloski, vice president of CheapTickets.com. "Launching the new Events site with 10 percent off all tickets and hotel stays makes CheapTickets a one-stop shop for planning an entire vacation on the cheap."