Europe’s education tourism gets boosted with teaching aids
Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Last year, the educational tourism sales revenue of Europe has totaled to US$ 92.1 billion. In Europe, education tourism demand, from 2023 to 2033, is expected to go up to an impressive CAGR of 15.0%. For that reason, the market size of education tourism is hoped to in 2023 to get bigger from US$ 107.9 billion to US$ 436.5 billion by 2033.
In Europe, the target market is going through a powerful growth because of an important number of people touring for the purpose of education.
Within the market, the main categories include educational type, age group, occupation type and course type.
The main developments that are influencing the market:
– The increasing consumer spending on education is giving opportunities related to revenue generation for educational tour operators
– Partnership between tourism and academic institutions is encouraging market development
– Among many people, there has been a growing inclination to choose higher education in the United Kingdom and France, is improving the market in return.
– Through social media and influencer marketing, opening of promotional campaigns is enhancing educational tourism demand in Europe.
– A major change from conventional learning to online learning is adding to the growth of market, mainly after-Covid situation.
In all these years, countries in Europe have turned into the best places in terms of educational tourism.